Here are the prayer requests that we at ASAP Ministries consider the most urgent this month. Please partner with us so that these needs can go up to heaven with a mighty surge of united prayer.
PRAYER POINTS FOR THE MONTH OF JULY 2020:
- Reach the World Next Door Training Kit—Praise the Lord that this 13-week training course for reaching refugees and immigrants is nearing completion and will be available online through Adventist Learning Community soon. Please pray that many conferences, churches, prayer groups, classrooms, and lay people will utilize this valuable resource and that many Buddhists, Muslims and Hindus will accept Jesus as a result.
- Organizing the IDP Program—The work among the Karen refugees and internally displaced people (IDP) on the border between Myanmar and Thailand is a great one. Please pray for the small team that is being organized to respond to the immense needs there. Ask the Lord to provide in every way needed.
- God’s Laborers—There are possibilities for ASAP to welcome several new volunteers and interns to assist us here in the office. We also have two new staff members, Vicki Wiley and Pr. Benjamin Kip. Please pray that God will continue to bless and send the laborers needed to help us not only in the office but throughout the 10/40 Window. We are especially praying for committed Adventist teachers for ASAP’s 80+ schools for this coming school year.
- Coaching Training—ASAP will hold a coaching training event with Tom Evans as our main speaker from July 20-23, 2020. Please pray that the field supervisors, pastors, and other field leaders will quickly pick up on this powerful tool and, in turn, train all the other ASAP missionaries to coach each other. Our goal is that all ASAP workers will be paired up to coach each other weekly. Pray for the success of this initiative and that it will help our workers feel supported and encouraged, while enhancing the fruitfulness of their work.
- Thailand Vocational Training Center—ASAP seeks wisdom in how best to move forward with this excellent program that trains missionaries to spread the gospel while learning a trade to help them become self-supporting. Though the pilot program was a success, we want to make some changes in this next training phase, and we are praying for the right contractors to build the needed dormitory and classroom addition.